Sunday 15 December 2013

Guise, Xquisit Magazine and Analogue Publication

Guise and Xquisit Magazine

Back in late August I had my third studio shoot, I'm still learning how to use artificial lights but the resulting images have definitely boosted my confidence in the area, this was in no small part due to the fantastic team who I was collaborating with! You can see the behind the scenes blog post from the shoot here.

To my utter delight the images were accepted for submission to the wonderful Xquisit Magazine, and not only was the shoot included it made the cover too! :D You can read the issue by clicking here, or the image below! Our images are on pages 44-51.



Here are some more of the final images! You can see more on my website too at www.tomsimmonds.com/guise







Credits for the shoot are:

Model: Toni BentlyLeni's Model Management
Make-up/hair/styling: Lydia Pankhurst
Assistant/styling: Lizzy Perry
Photography: Thomas Cole Simmonds
Brands/boutiques/designers: Rouge Pony, RCK+SKLL, Miss Selfridge, New Look, Zara.


Analogue Publication

As in my last post where I showed you the work in progress that was my Skeleton Project publication, this week I decided to put together another one off while I wait for the proof of the last one to arrive.

This time I thought I'd focus on just the analogue images I have taken over the past few years. When I do a shoot, depending on how much time we have I normally shoot a roll or two on film to get another version of the shoot with a different feel. I picked my favourites from my collection and started putting together the pages, here is a little preview.



No comments:

Post a Comment