Saturday 7 September 2013

Pool Day and Test With Katie

Pool Day

Back in early August I took a trip to Kent to visit Chessie King for a shoot in her pool. You can see some behind the scenes from that shoot in a previous post here!


Here is a selection of the final images:







And a little gif for good measure! :D


You can see more on my website by following this link! www.tomsimmonds.com/poolday

Credits:
Model/make-up: Chessie King
Assistant: Brontë King
Photography: Thomas Cole Simmonds


Test With Katie

Last Monday was the last day of my summer holiday. The endless weeks of freedom we'red as endless as they seemed seven weeks ago. But my final day before going back to work was spent in the way I like most like to spend them, taking photos!


I mad my way to London in the early afternoon for a little test shoot with a new model who I hadn't worked with before- Katie H.

We were blesses with wonderful weather and as we walked around we found some great little places to take some photos! Here is a little preview along with a couple of behind the scenes photos! :)



Photo by Ashley
Photo by Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment