Sunday 9 June 2013

Re-Editing - Part 3 and Interview on Get Inspired

Re-Editing - Part 3

Almost 2 years ago now I had a fantastic shoot with the beautiful model and stylist M and super talented make-up artist Rebecca Rojas, this week I have been going over the shoot again and re-editing them as well as finding a couple of missed when I was culling the first time! You can see the behind the scenes blog post for that shoot here.


These are some of the newly edited images! And you can see the rest on my website here.







Interview on Get Inspired

And last week I was asked by the fantastic Get Inspired magazine to be interviewed for their blog. You can read it my clicking the link below! :)




I was also featured in a previous issue of theirs, you can see that in a previous blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment