Monday 1 April 2013

Swimsuit and Dots Part 1


Swimsuit and Dots Part 1

Back at the beginning February I had a test shoot with the super talented make-up artist 
Angela Amelia and the beautiful Ola of Leni's Models at the Brighton Media Centre studio. You can see the behind the scenes blog post here.

The shoot was divided into two main looks, the first was a sixties inspired swimsuit set and the second was a colourful make-up focused set of portraits.

Here are a few images from the first set:








You can see the full set on my website here. And be sure to keep an eye out for the second set in a future blog post! :)

Credits for the shoot are:

Model: Ola from Leni's Models
Make-up/hair: Angela Amelia



2 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome!
    I love your photography a lot :) If you ever need an assistant I'd love to help out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! :)

      I'm not quite at the stage where my shoots are big enough to require assistants just yet but I will definitely keep you in mind if you're interested in the future! :)

      Delete