Saturday 9 March 2013

Re-Editing and Unedited Photos Newly Edited - Part 2


Re-Editing and Unedited Photos Newly Edited - Part 2

As I said in the previous post I will be showing you some new photos from a shoot I did over a year ago, and it was my first shoot with the wonderful Stephanie Linda Pause


Because a year is a long time and my editing style and tastes have changed a little since then I wanted to update this shoot and create a set of images that went together better than before. The following images are a few of the re-edited and some newly edited and previously unused photos from that shoot!











You can see the full set on my website by clicking the following image!



2 comments:

  1. i love this series of photos! i love the soft light and the model's fair complexion mixed in with the use of dark clothing and locations. it's a nice contrast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! :) I didn't want to just let these photo slowly vanish from my portfolio, thought they deserved a bit of an update. :)

      Delete