Friday 2 November 2012

Z-Mode, In Print and The Skeleton Project Week 45

Z-Mode

This week Victoria over at Z-Mode released the 2nd half of the shoot we did for her new range of handbags, you should go and have a look at her products over on her website if handbags are your thing! :D You can also see the previous blog post about this shoot here.

With the official release of the images it means I can show them to you now on the blog. These are some of my favourites from the day as well as a little cinemagraph thingy I made from a clip I took on the day. :)










And here is the animation (is it quite large so you might have to wait a moment for it to load):



You can see the rest of my cinemagraphs on my website here: www.tomsimmonds.com/cinemagraphs

Here are links to the awesome team! You must look/follow/like! :D


Models: Stephanie and Sara 
Make-up/hair: Brendan 
Clothing/designer: Victoria
Styling: Maria

There is a behind the scenes video of this shoot on the way too! In the mean time you can check out the guys who are putting that together. :)

BTS Video: MichaelB and Lucie


Golden Age Magazine

So in last weeks post I showed you the Kitsch Weekend shoot that I did with
 Abi and Angela (you can see that post here) and that it was published in the wonderful Golden Age magazine, well just a few days later my print version arrived! 



I must say it is wonderful! There are so many amazing images from such talented people, I am honoured to be included! You can buy a copy here or read it online here. :) You can also see the rest of the images on my website at www.tomsimmonds.com/kitschweekend.



The Skeleton Project

This week is 45, the forty fifth week. Yep. I'm not running out of things to say.


Don't forget you can follow the project here.



4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, these photos are unbelievable! please upload that beautiful cinemagraph to tumblr so i can reblog it *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you so much Julia! :D Will certainly do so! :)

      Delete
  2. Literally IN love with these images Tom.. You never cease to amaze me and have such perfect style!

    ReplyDelete