Thursday 6 September 2012

Shoot with Sara, Features and The Skeleton Project Week 37


Shoot with Sara

On Monday I met up with the beautiful Sara (who I shot with a few weeks ago, you can see that blog post here) for a little test shoot in the quiet seaside town of Eastbourne. In the morning the weather was grim, grey clouds all over and a spot of rain as well. Luckily by the time we met up around midday the clouds broke and the sun broke through, one of the warmest days this year ensued!

Here are a couple of previews from the day! :)



More soon! In the mean time be sure to like Sara's page on facebook! :)



Features

As well as a shoot on Monday I had a couple of rather pleasant surprises, the first was an interview in the blog of fellow Brighton based photographer Tom Welland, you can see that by clicking the image below! 



As well as that I was also honoured with a feature of one of the best arts websites out there! The Nonsense Society! This is one of the biggest features of my work I have ever and and I am hugely grateful for it! You can see the full feature by clicking the image below!


Huge thanks to both Tom (@TomWelland) of Honeyroasthoax and Chris (@chrisiscreative) of The Nonsense Society for the features, be sure to follow them both! 


The Skeleton Project

Week 37!



Don't forget you can follow the project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment