Wednesday 25 April 2012

Latest Shoots + The Skeleton Project Week 17 and 18

I have finished all the editing that I had to do for the last two shoots I did. Everything seems to come at once but I got through the pile and here are the results!


Shoot with Chessie (MUA Lucy Chloe Jordan):







This one is also on PhotoVogue, you can see it here. :)


Shoot with Stephanie:







I made a cinemagraph from this shoot too! Blinky.






The shoot I did for the book is all done and dusted too but I can't share any of the images from that until the book is published. I will let you know when that is when I know. :D


I missed out of posting last weeks Skeleton Project photo so there are two of them for this week!


Week 17:




Week 18:



ALSO! I am still in the running for the ArtistsWanted - Art Takes Times Square competition, if you enjoy my photos please vote on this page I would appreciate it hugely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment