Tuesday 21 September 2010

Cameras - Part 2

For the second part of my cameras post I will show you the two cameras I use on a daily basis as well as the collection of cameras I have scraped together over the past year or so.

My primary camera is the Pentax K-X, I use this for all my digital photography.

Pentax K-X
My secondary camera is a Canon A-1, I use this for most of my analogue photography.

Canon A-1
These are the rest of my cameras, I haven't tried them all but they are good to take photos of even if they don't take photos well themselves.

Bonica Snapper Vision XMS
Canon Sure Shot Zoom XL
Coronet Twelve-20

Fujifilm Finepix S5800
Halina 35X
Ilford Sportsman


Kodak Brownie 127 Model 2
Kodak Brownie Cresta 3
Kodak Brownie Reflex

Kodak No A-127
Lomolitos Yellow Flash
Nikkorex Zoom 8


Nikon F
Nikon L35 AF
Olympus Trip

Pentax MV1
Polaroid Land Camera Super Colour Swinger
Polaroid Land Camera The Button

Relex 127
Zenit FS-12
Zenit-E

And that is all the cameras! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment